Wednesday, June 24, 2015

SEX!!

I love discussing almost anything, but I'm a bit of a prude, and my own sexuality is one of the few exceptions. I was invited to appear on the Secular Sexuality Podcast with Dr. Darrel Ray, and I agonized about it for a long time. I'm an admirer of Dr. Ray's, and I love his podcast, and I felt like the Ultra-Orthodox voice needed to be added to his show, but was I the right person for the job? Eventually, though, I decided to go for it, and I'm glad I did. I talked about things I've never talked about in public before, and followed Dr. Ray's lead wherever it went (he has a special place in his heart for masturbation, so of course it went there), and we had a fun conversation.

Enjoy!

Click here to listen or download the show.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

oy

ksil said...

excellent interview - very enjoyable

you couldn't remember the term "nida"? or were you thinking of something else?

Rachmuna Litzlon said...

I was trying to think of "shiva nekiyim."

ksil said...

ahhh...ok....

also, the question about gays, love that. I wonder what a typical rebbe or rosh yeshiva (chassidic or non...) would say to that question....we dont have any gays! its mind boggling